Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Momma Brandy in Cincy

Well it started as just a trip to Chicago- a last trip if you will- that Brandy would take before the BABY- to see Amber's apartment in Chicago. But that trip grew from there- because if she was coming that far she might as well stop off in Boston first for a fabulous BABY SHOWER with Maggie and Annie before popping into Cincy for another BABY SHOWER. Now this Cincy crowd is always ready for a party- So Brandy (from Boston) and Amber (from NYC) got in just a couple of hours before the party after being delayed on the east coast because of a MAJOR WINTER STORM. We were all delighted they made the party! Just in the nick of time!
The party of hosted my wonderful friend Mary Jo Peairs.

And there was great food!


And of course great friends!

Brandy and Amber with our neighbor and good friend Ann Lampe...

Erin, Holly, Kari and Marcia...

Mary Ezra, Sarah, Mary Jo...

Mary and Mary Jo...

Kari, Holly, Erin...

Ann, Kari, Holly, Erin, Marcia...

And Don did bring reinforcements!

And did I mention PRESENTS- For BRANDY'S BABY!


And I found "DOGS"- Brandy's very FIRST FAVORITE BOOK- I think I read it several thousand times in 1976!


And this blanket was crocheted by Holly's mother!


And of course more....


And then the next day Brandy and I were off to Krohn's Conservatory- the scene of the wedding just a bit over 3 years ago...

And Spring was in bloom- just like for the wedding...


(I might mention that this morning when Brandy boarded the plane to return to Las Vegas she carried the top of the wedding cake- chocolate on chocolate- the most wonderful cake from Wyoming Pastry- the cake that has been living in the bottom shelf of the basement freezer for over 3 years- the cake is making it's way to Las Vegas- for one last hurrah before the honeymoon is over and baby makes three!)

Then there was the FAMILY DINNER....

Because everybody wants to see Aunt Brandy PREGO!


3 comments:

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

I love all the pics Mom, and had a wonderful time in Cincy. I'll forgive you for referring to me as "Baby Momma" (urban slang for a pregnant teenager).

Maxanna said...

You will always be my "Baby" and now my "Baby" is going to be a Momma- it rather blows my mind- and is so much fun to watch. I am loving every minute!

Lucas said...

That is some of the best kid hair I have ever seen! SO CUTE!